Who are GB Group
The most successful organisations recognise the value of understanding your individual identity - who you are, what you need and what you like. GB combines this concept of identity with technology to create an environment of trust so that organisations can connect, communicate and transact with consumers safely, responsibly and profitably. We call this identity management.
GB Group has five complementary identity management offerings:
- ID Verification, which provides the ability to verify consumers' identities remotely, without the physical presentation of documentation, in order to combat ID fraud, money laundering and restrict access to under age content, purchases and gambling
- ID Customer Registration, which includes software and services for quick and accurate customer registration and validation of records
- ID Engagement, which provides database services so our clients can better understand, target and retain their customers and offers accurate and up-to-date identity information for their contact strategies
- ID Tracing Services, which provides the largest and most accurate picture of the UK's population and properties in order to locate and contact the right individual, first time
- ID PeopleSafe Services, which provides background checks through online verification and authentication of individuals enabling organisations to safeguard, recruit and engage with confidence
This enables our clients to make informed business decisions based on a thorough knowledge of consumer identity and behaviour, leading to more effective communication and interaction with the customer.
GB Group company's include:
Provides postcoding/addressing sotware, International addressing data, census & geodemographic data, lifestyle & commercial data, consumer names data, bureau services and mailsort software
- Data Discoveries
Provides data management services including name & address capture, database cleaning, suppression screening, data enhancement, profiling & analysis, list generation and tracing software
- Advanced Checking Services
Provides a service which verifies any employee's entitlement to drive on business throughout their time with you - replacing flawed manual checks of licences with a fast, accurate and systematic online verification regime
- TMG CRB
Provides a DBS checking service (previously known as a CRB Check) which is used predominantly by organisations who recruit individuals working with children and vulnerable adults. It is also used for pre-employment checks. TMG CRB not only manages the DBS checking process, but is one of the few organisations who support clients in managing their safeguarding process and interpret the information printed on a Disclosure result.